For sale items will change, so check this page occasionally.
8690 Lola S2000
ex-Wolf Motorsports Lola
598 Lola rear suspension
SR71 engine stiffening mods
Fresh Ivey Engine with one race weekend on it.
Rhino MK9 gearbox
2 Complete set of OZ wheels
• All SCCA logbooks since new plus Homologation Certificate.
• Current SCCA annual inspection on 10/15/2019 (good for 12 months).
• Seat belts replaced in 2018 (Good until 2023).
• Zero time on rebuilt motor.
• Pi Delta data logger with dash and GPS lap trigger. (Setup to log: water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, exhaust temp, throttle position, steering angle, wheel speed, lateral & longitudinal G-force, and lap time).
• “Elite Fab & Machine” tub and suspension arm upgrades.
• “Fast Forward” front sway bar upgrade (hard in car).
• Aluminum Differential Carrier.
• Hoosier slicks mounted on Tecnomagnesio rims.
• “Staubli” clutch and rear brake line fittings.
• Fox adjustable shocks plus ”Shockwrench” spring perch nuts.
• LD65 front brake calipers.
• Stainless steel exhaust system.
• Kenwood FM radio system.
• Interior set up for a TALL driver
Spare parts included with car:
• Hoosier rains mounted on Compomotive Turbo rims.
• Water pump belt, Oil pump belts, Mecca oil filter elements & Engine timing belt.
• Spark plug wires & Distributor cap.
• Spark plugs.
• Misc. Engine gaskets.
• 2: “Fast Forward” front sway bars (medium & soft).
• Original center mirror.
• Original seat & head rest.
• Spare nose and brake ducts.
• Spare tail with support frame.
• Jumper battery & cable.
• 12 volt battery charger.
• 2: Brake bleeder bottles.
• Wheel nut speed wrench and sockets.
• Shock inflation tool.
• Hewland MK9 Dolly (to support gear box during engine changes).
• Panasonic “Tough Book” with Pi cable (loaded with software to setup Pi, down load data, and analyze data). Plus all Pi documentation.
- Price: $20,000 As is where is
Aquila RO:83-S Sports 2000
The Sports 2000 that changed the face of the class!
- FIRST S2000 with enclosed wheels
- FIRST wind tunnel-tested S2000
This is chassis 001!
The Aquila was the first Sports 2000 racer created in a collaboration by famed constructor, Richard Owen, Drs. Bert Biles & Victoria Clegg. After three Aquila, Owen went on to the Shrike project, an ever-popular S2000 design.
A complete restoration summer of 2017...polish tub and powder coat everything
At the time of restoration
Fresh Curtis Farley engine
Fresh MK9 gearbox built by Taylor Race Engineering
New fuel cell
New fire system
New Master cylinder
New hoses, lines and fittings
Most every AN fasterners
Only ran one race weekend since rebuild, the 40 yr Anniversary
Spare complete extra body and another sparenose
Nose mold and front splitter mold
12 polished and restored Compomotive center lock wheels
1 sets new Hooiser R25B slicks
12 boxes of great spares
The car is currently on exhibit at the American Museum of Speed in Lincoln, Nebraska
A great Museum if you have never been there, they know history when they see it! This would be a Great HS2 car!
$35,000.can arrange delivery for extra $
1958 MGA 1500 older restoration, runs and drives nice. 3 owner car. All records and receipts over its life time. Located in Lewis Center, Ohio. Please call with any questions, thanks for looking.
$30,000, call for more details
Built by Prather Racing
SCCA and SVRA History
SOLD Items, Thank you!
2018 Renegade 12' Toterhome For Sale
Only 8600 Miles!
Essentially brand new & flawless
Excellent, like new condition
Freightliner Cascadia chassis
Detroit 560 HP diesel engine
Allison D12 Automatic Transmission
Onan 12.5 KW quiet running diesel generator
2 slide outs
2000 watt Magnum Inverter
15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C unit
30,000 BTU propane furnace
Solid surface countertops
3 cubic foot under-counter refrigerator (runs on 110v or LP gas)
Winegard Motion satellite receiver
43" TV w/motorized slide
Macerator toilet & shower
100 gallon freshwater tank
75 gallon holding tank
Side swing baggage doors
Black powercoated rear deck
30,000 # hitch
3" turnover ball hitch
Sale Price: $224,500
Will entertain SOLID offers
Located in Gahanna/Columbus, Ohio
Contact: Bill Heifner
1975 Honda TL 250, Like New!
This trails bike is like it's been in a time capsule, looks new, runs great, ALL Original! This would be a Great vintage paddock bike!
Only has 2 small flaws, small dent on tank and crack on left side panel behind TL250.
Up for sale is a Carbir S2 with 3 race weekends on it, basically brand new! with over $20k in spares.
It has Carbon bodywork on it with a complete set of spare carbon bodywork.
3 Sets of Wheels
8 spare Gears sets plus 4 in car
Spare suspension package
Carbir CS2 17Like New, raced less then 4 race weekends
2 Sets of wheel
1 Spare nose
Frest Quicksliver Engine